Before you contact:
- Read our FAQ.
- Questions about order status, read below.
- We do not offer phone support.
- We can’t legally discuss your research with you.
- Refunds & returns — no problem, but read this first.
- Didn’t put your order # in your payment? It’s ok as long as the name matches your order.
We do not answer questions about shipping status for orders that have left our building. We can’t – here’s why:
- We ship same-day (orders in by 6 pm E), but we have no control over USPS and other natioal mail services, Border & Customs agencies, etc..
- Your tracking link (in Orders) is the ONLY information there is — really, that’s it.
- Like all mail services, USPS is struggling right now — lots of delays related to Covid — however overall delivery rate is still virtually 100% (everyone does get their delivery).
- We ship hundreds of orders everyday. It would take two full time staff (and 10% price increases) to answer “where’s my order?” emails all day, and the answers are a pointless copy-paste of this message.
US orders — About 20% are experiencing delays — it’s random. In some cases USPS is not even scanning in/out parcels along their delivery route.
International orders — About 40% are experiencing delays — it’s random. Usual time frame is 1-4 weeks, depending on country), but Covid-related delays in Customs and national shipping services are sometimes causing 1-3 month delays.
Tracking “stuck” the same for a few weeks is not always a delay, it’s common. But actual delays, mostly Covid-related, are occurring with some shipments.
We’re honored to sell products that people want in their hands asap. We’re as frustrated as you, probably more. We wish we could wave a magic wand, but obviously we can do nothing about domestic and global logistics challenges. Covid-related staffing issues have caused backups in mail services and Customs agencies at a time when online sales have hit record highs.
But despite the challenges, overall delivery rate remains at virtually 100%. Not bad for USPS, US carriers in total, and global shipping services in total, which process and deliver 472 million, 1.2 billion, and 4.7 billion pieces of mail, respectively, every day.
Stay positive. You WILL get your order — we promise — just be patient.
Please do not message more than once — the message you sent from yesterday that we were just about to respond to will get merged with what you send today and go to the back of the queue.
We’re experiencing a very high volume of orders and emails, and working overtime 6 days a week to meet our same-day shipping promise. We don’t answer questions related to the shipping status of orders once they’ve left our building — read message above in full.
Note: If you haven’t heard back from us within 2 business days (i.e. weekdays) check your spam folder (mark any emails found there as safe).
Or contact us by mail:
13 Freeland Park
Poole, Dorset, BH16 6FA