Before you contact:
- to help keep emails from going to Spam.
- Read our FAQ.
- Questions about order status, read below.
- We do not offer phone support.
- We can’t legally discuss your research with you.
- Refunds & returns — no problem, but read this first.
- Didn’t put your order # in your payment? It’s ok as long as the name matches your order.
We do not answer questions about shipping status for orders that have left our building. We can’t – here’s why:
- We ship same-day (orders in by 6 pm E), but we have no control over the mail or Customs agencies.
- Your tracking link (see Orders) is the ONLY information there is — really, that’s it.
- Mail services (esp. USPS) are struggling right now due to Covid — but overall delivery rate is still virtually 100%.
- We ship hundreds of orders daily – we won’t raise prices to hire staff to answer unanswerable questions all day.
US orders — About 5% are experiencing Covid-related shipping delays — it’s random.
International orders — About 10% are experiencing Covid-related shipping delays — it’s random.
International tracking “stuck” in the same place a few weeks is not always a delay, it’s common. But yes, actual delays, mostly Covid-related, are also occurring right now.
Covid-related staffing issues have caused backups in mail services and Customs agencies at a time when online sales are at record highs. But despite the challenges, overall delivery rate remains virtually 100%.
We’re honored to sell products that people want in their hands asap but we don’t have a magic wand to fix national and international logistics issues or a pandemic.
Again, if UPS/USPS is running late, there’s nothing anyone can do — but wait. Your order IS on the way – we promise. It WILL arrive – we promise. Please be patient.
Please do not message more than once — the message you sent from yesterday that we were just about to respond to will get merged with what you send today and go to the back of the queue.
We’re experiencing a very high volume of orders and emails, and working overtime 6 days a week to meet our same-day shipping promise. We don’t answer questions related to the shipping status of orders once they’ve left our building — read message above in full.
to help keep emails from going to Spam.
Note: We’re slammed, so please be patient for our response. We’re closed Sundays. If you haven’t heard back within 2 business days please check your spam folder.
Although we are now head-quartered in Netherlands, all shipping is from the USA.
You can also contact us by mail at our Dorset address:
13 Freeland Park
Poole, Dorset, BH16 6FA